|DuFour always placed emphasis squarely on student learning.|
|This book was written and |
published after his diagnosis.
|The best way to improve student learning:|
Have educators work together!
|Teachers as leaders is at the heart of PLCs.|
- The purpose of our school is to ensure all students learn at high levels.
- Helping all students learn requires a collaborative and collective effort.
- To assess our effectiveness in helping all students learn, we must focus on results--evidence of student learning--and use the results to improve our professional practice and respond to students who need intervention or enrichment.
|This is pure Rick DuFour: putting our beliefs into action.|
- Jan Combs, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Stephanie Loane, Director of Elementary Education
- Tom Bell, Director of Special Education
- Jeff Harrison, Director of Educational Technology
- Phil Lederach, Director of Secondary Education