Below is her story:
From Diane: Student Choice
|There are no desks in Diane's classroom. Students can do|
their work at low tables, traditional-height tables, a large picnic table,
or just have a seat on pillows or on the floor.
|These are just kindergartners. They can't handle choice!|
Or can they?
|"I realized I had been afraid of something|
I had no reason to fear!"
|Let it go!|
|Diane with her students.|
- Jan Combs, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Stephanie Loane, Director of Elementary Education
- Tom Bell, Director of Special Education
- Jeff Harrison, Director of Educational Technology
- Phil Lederach, Director of Secondary Education