|Brent took this picture standing|
in the Eel River.
|What a great catch--or is it?|
|Highway of the Giants|
|Monologic questions check understanding.|
Dialogic questions create understanding?
Is using too many monologic questions
an invasive species in our classrooms?
|When should we catch and release|
an instructional strategy, and
when should it not be returned
to the classroom?
|Brent giving a demonstration of|
his hobby to students.
- Jan Combs, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Stephanie Loane, Director of Elementary Education
- Tom Bell, Director of Special Education
- Jeff Harrison, Director of Educational Technology
- Phil Lederach, Director of Secondary Education