|What can you say in 30 seconds that makes all the difference?|
Want proof that I'm right? Check the headlines of the Indianapolis Star for the next few weeks. I have no doubt you will find lots of people who haven't been inside a school recently with lots of opinions about Indiana schools.
|We must give voice to the words of our hearts.|
- Why should I send my children to pubic schools and specifically to one of the Hamilton Southeastern Schools?
- What is HSE21, and why is it important to my child?
- Why should I give my financial support and vote to public education?
|Pink's Drive has major implications for education.|
See the link at the end of the blog to learn more.
Even better, how about sharing your ideas in this blog?
|What will you say when you get the unexpected question?|
So have a great holiday break, HSE. Rest. Relax. Come back in January ready to educate our children—and ready to educate others who may have questions about the value of who we are and what we do.
- Jan Combs, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Stephanie Loane, Director of Elementary Education
- Tom Bell, Director of Special Education
- Jeff Harrison, Director of Educational Technology
- Phil Lederach, Director of Secondary Education
Respond to Phil at email@example.com